Interested in buying your first home? Let us guide you through the process, and secure the best mortgage for you.
Mortgage search will provide the latest information to first time buyers on:
- Lending Criteria
- Borrowing Limits
- Deposit Requirements
- Interest Rate Options
- Documentary Requirements
Obtaining a Mortgage
Mortgage search will be there through each point of the process from application to completion. Our consultants will discuss your specific needs of our customers and then provide a range of options to meet those needs.
Following is a summary of services we provide to first time buyers:
- Free no obligation appointment to discuss your mortgage requirements.
- Analysing your income and expenditure to determine the maximum mortgage you can afford.
- Advising you on documentation required to progress loan applications
- Compiling your mortgage application and submitting same to various lenders
- Arranging your life insurance options and advising on all relevant application details.
- Maintaining regular contact with you, your solicitor & lender between application and closing to
appraise the status of the appli cation and gather any additional information as needed
ensuring mortgage closes at or near the required closing date set by the consumer.
- Continuous Client service after mortgage drawdown.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.
Mortgage search will provide one to one advice on the options available. This advice is available for home, investment and commercial mortgage applications.
Mortgage Comparison Service
We provide comparative analysis of various bank offers, accessing products best suited to customers short-term and long-term needs. Our mortgage comparisn service looks at the mortgage market and you will receive first-hand knowledge of what you need to do before you buy.